defence is now on a knifes edge after they were ou | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Mar 14
Esteban Ocon says he and Force India expect to achieve big things together when he joins the team in 2017. Cheap Rockets Jerseys China .Ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix, Mercedes junior Ocon was confirmed alongside Sergio Perez for next season after impressing at Manor, where he has been since replacing Rio Haryanto at the Belgian Grand Prix in August. It is the next step in a remarkable rise for the French driver after starting 2016 racing in DTM and signed to Renault as reserve driver.Ocon, who has previously tested with Force India, is determined to live up to the teams expectations of him.?When asked what had been the main factor for Force India, he said: I think they believe in me. They think we can achieve great things together and they want a strong driver to replace Nico [Hulkenberg], which is a hard task but I will do my best to replace him in the best way possible.Ocon dismissed the notion he lacks the experience to be successful at a team renowned for out-performing its limited budget year after year.I will do everything I can to just make the best result possible. Everything they ask me, I will do it and even more. I will be there in the factory a lot doing simulator a lot. We already spoke about that and we agreed that without hard work, it wont work. So hard work is needed.For experience, Ive been driving Formula One cars since 2014 and Ive been around the paddock since then. So I feel like Im prepared enough to have this chance.After his move to Force India was confirmed, Renault, who had been linked with the Frenchman for several months, announced it had signed Jolyon Palmer.When asked if Renault had been waiting for his decision, he replied: There was an option of Renault, there was an option of Force India, it was waiting for what everyone wanted. It came like this, I dont know why it came like this, but it did.Though his multi-year contract is between Mercedes and Force India, Ocon insists it was the latter who had the final say to sign him.Force India gave me the opportunity. Mercedes managed my career, but its Force India that wanted me. Mercedes doesnt have power over Force India. DeAnthony Melton Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Cheap Swingman Rockets Jerseys . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseys.com/ . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Penrith have set up a mouth-watering semi-final shootout with Canberra after becoming the sixth and final team to survive the first week of the NRL finals.The Panthers overcame some early jitters against Canterbury on Sunday before putting the Bulldogs to the sword with a four-try second half to claim a 28-12 elimination final win.They now move on to a date next Saturday at GIO Stadium with a wounded Raiders outfit that bombed a 12-0 lead late against Cronulla on Saturday night.In front of a sellout crowd, Canberra dominated for most of the match but lost their way following an ankle injury to star Josh Hodgson, eventually falling 16-14 on a 75th minute penalty goal.Canberra coach Ricky Stuart admitted Hodgson is doubtful of recovering in time to take on the Panthers, while five-eighth Blake Austin is also still on the mend from hand surgery.Canberra are obviously a massive task, Panthers coach Anthony Griffin said post-game.Theyll be terribly stung by what happened last night I imagine. Well enjoy this one tonight and rehab up and get ready for next Saturday. Cheap Rockets Jerseys. .The Sharks bravely fought back without injured skipper Paul Gallen and concussed vice-captain Wade Graham to secure a week off and are now one win away from a grand final berth.They await the winner of the other semi-final, a rematch of last years famous grand final, between North Queensland and Brisbane in Townsville.The Cowboys premiership defence is now on a knifes edge after they were outclassed 16-10 in Saturdays qualifying final defeat in Melbourne.The Storm also get to put up their feet for a week as they wait to host the victor of the Penrith-Canberra semi-final the following week.The Broncos booked a local derby semi-final with a controversial 44-28 defeat of Gold Coast in Brisbane on Friday, with several contentious refereeing decisions drawing the ire of Titans coach Neil Henry.The combined 72-point scoreline was the equal-highest total points in an NRL final. ' ' '