transported by ambulance too Cookeville Regional Ho | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Nov 14
BOSTON -- Harvard University suspended its mens soccer team for the remainder of the season because of sexual comments made about members of the womens soccer team. Nike Air Vapormax .University President Drew Faust said in a statement Thursday night that an investigation into the 2012 team found that their appalling actions were not isolated to one year or the actions of a few, but appeared to be more widespread across the team and continued through the current season.The decision to cancel a season is serious and consequential, and reflects Harvards view that both the teams behavior and the failure to be forthcoming when initially questioned are completely unacceptable, have no place at Harvard, and run counter to the mutual respect that is a core value of our community, Faust said.A 2012 document uncovered last month by The Harvard Crimson student newspaper rated the attractiveness of recruits on the womens team and included lewd comments about them. Members of the mens team called it their scouting report and circulated it online.I was saddened and disappointed to learn that the extremely offensive `scouting report produced by the 2012 mens soccer team continued through the current season, Dean Rakesh Khurana said in a statement. As I have stated, such behavior is antithetical to Harvards fundamental values.Athletics Director Robert Scalise sent an email to student athletes Thursday announcing that the university was canceling the remainder of the teams season, including postseason play. The mens soccer team is currently in first place in the Ivy League. Scalise said the team would forfeit its remaining games and decline any opportunity to achieve an Ivy League championship or participate in the NCAA tournament this year.As we move forward, Harvard Athletics will partner with the Office of Sexual Assault Prevention and Response and other Harvard College resources to take additional steps to further educate the members of our mens soccer team, and all of our student-athletes, about the seriousness of these behaviors and the general standard of respect and conduct that is expected, Scalise said in the email. Nike Vapormax Womens . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Nike Vapormax Mens .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.vapormaxforsalecheap.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- Brad Butler rushed for three touchdowns and Wofford amassed 346 yards on the ground as the Terriers spoiled Tennessee Techs home opener, 21-7.Butler completed 4 of 5 passes for 30 yards and carried 11 times for 85 yards and scoring runs of 10-, 7- and 21-yards, the last two in the second half.With the score tied 7-7 in the third quarter Woffords Michael Roach, a junior from Kenosha, Wisc., collapsed near the Terriers bench and was treated by members of the athletic staff, team doctors and EMS. He was administered CPR on the field before being transported by ambulance too Cookeville Regional Hospital. Nike Air Vapormax For Sale. .Roach, who started the game at outside linebacker, was reported to be alert and responsive en route and will be kept in the hospital overnight for observation.When play resumed, Butler capped a nine-play, 80-yard drive with a seven-yard scoring run.Will Gay carried nine times for 116 yards to lead Wofford, with Lorenzo Long adding 91 yards on 19 carries.Michael Birdsong was 22 of 34 for 216 yards to lead Tennessee Tech. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '