e to work with him during his active refereeing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Oct 12
MONTREAL -- After a character win against a tough foe, the Montreal Canadiens will be looking for more of the same against a Western Conference heavyweight. Authentic Broncos Jerseys .One night after leaving Carey Price out to dry, the Canadiens put together one of their best efforts of the season on Saturday night against the Washington Capitals. With Price back in net, Montreal held the Capitals talented roster to a mere 21 shots on goal while the lone goal came on a two-man advantage.They were the only two penalties the Canadiens took against Washington and marked the fourth time in their last five games that theyve allowed their opposition three or fewer power plays.On Tuesday, the Canadiens (20-7-4) will look to maintain that level of discipline when they welcome the Anaheim Ducks to the Bell Centre.We just played a team that was very confident (in Washington) and that should give us some confidence, Montreal captain Max Pacioretty said after practice on Monday. Were playing an opponent thats once again a measuring-stick team. We keep saying that but the bigger teams like (Anaheim) kind of cycle down low and use their body. I think its normally a good recipe for a good game against us because we clash so much with styles of play. Itll be fun and weve got to pick up where we left off last game.Anaheim skated away with a 3-2 win against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday night and used the power play to get the job done. Cam Fowler connected midway through the third period to improve his teams record to 2-2-0 on their current six-game road trip. The Ducks (17-11-5), who own the NHLs second-best power play, went 2-for-5 with the man advantage against Toronto and are now 8-for-19 in their last five games.It was an important night for us, sometimes you need your power play to keep you in the game when youre not getting many chances five-on-five, Fowler said. I was happy to see that one go in in the third.With his goal, Fowler tied Fredrik Olausson (22) for second on the franchises all-time power-play goals list among defensemen while also hitting the 200 point mark in his NHL career. That milestone also moved him into a tie with Matt Cullen for ninth on the clubs all-time points list.Hes been unbelievable this year, goaltender John Gibson said after the game of Fowler, who leads the Ducks defensive corps with nine goals and 22 points and ranks fifth among NHL defensemen in scoring. Hes out there in every situation and everything we ask him to do he comes up with. Hes been great.Montreal, meanwhile, could be without its top-scoring blueliner. Andrei Markov, whose 19 assists and 21 points lead the Canadiens back-end. He left Saturdays game with a lower-body injury and did not practice on Monday, taking a therapy day instead, per the team.Head coach Michel Therrien said the 16-year NHL veteran, who turns 38 on Tuesday, is day-to-day and questionable to face Anaheim.Hes formed a solid second pairing with Jeff Petry, who is starting to pick up offensively after a lengthy drought. Petry has scored three times in the last four games -- including the game-winner on Saturday -- while recording 13 shots on goal. Six of those came against the Capitals.Lately, hes playing probably his best hockey of the season, Therrien said of Petry. Hes very active, hes solid defensively and he skates well. Hes capable of joining the rush and he makes great decisions as to when to pinch. Hes played an important role in our teams success.After Gibson got the nod in goal for the Ducks on Monday, Laval, Quebec, native Jonathan Bernier could get the call against Montreal. Broncos Jerseys Store . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Broncos Womens Jerseys . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. http://www.authenticbroncosshopnfl.com/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Craig Joubert has retired from refereeing 15s to take up a role at World Rugby.Joubert, who refereed the 2011 Rugby World Cup final, will continue on the sevens circuit but steps away from the 15s game.He joins World Rugby -- reporting into sevens and 15s high performance referees managers, Paddy OBrien and Alain Rolland, respectively - in a role focused on referee talent identification and coaching.This was not a decision I took lightly given the obvious lure of possibly refereeing the British and Irish Lions in New Zealand next year as well as the Rugby World Cup in Japan in 2019, Joubert said.However, the opportunity to make a difference in other peoples careers and lives is something which Im excited about. It really is a dream job.Over the past few years I have taken Rasta Rasivhenge under my wing and have mentored and coached him and it has been enormously rewarding to see him grow as a person and as a referee.This position gives me the opportunity to play a more formal role in sharing my experiences and developing referees and to have a positive influence on the lives and careers of other young referees.I am also thrilled that I will continue to referee on the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series as we build our team of referees towards the Tokyo Olympics in 2020. I love the sevens environment and being a part of this very special team.Joubert has vastt experience in refereeing 15 and has presided over 69 Tests since his took charge of his first international back in 2003 when he refereed Nambias game against Uganda. Wholesale Broncos Jerseys. The pinnacle of his refereeing career saw him take charge of the 2011 World Cup final but four years later he was in the spotlight at the 2015 World Cup for his controversial late call to award Australia a penalty in their quarter-final which saw Scotland knocked out of the tournament. It was a call World Rugby later clarified as incorrect.But he now joins the games governing body to help bring through the next generation of referees.World Rugby match officials selection committee chairman Anthony Buchanan said: I would like to thank Craig for his dedication and service throughout a wonderful refereeing career.He has been a world-class referee for many years now and has officiated at the very highest levels of the game in both 15s and sevens.It has been a pleasure to work with him during his active refereeing career and I have no doubt he will continue to contribute to the game in his new position.I expect his vast experience and his extensive knowledge of the game will be a huge asset to us as we continue to develop the worlds top match officials. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '