debut season for Manor this year and has frequently | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Aug 12
Thomas Aiken managed to avoid one of the many hazards at the Gary Player Country Club with his drive down the eighth, but the same could not be said of a hapless spectator. Cheap Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Aiken tugged his tee shot and missed the fairway to the left and, as he lined up a tricky second on the toughest hole on the course, he asked a handful of the gallery to move out of his path.The fans duly got themselves out of harms way, but one clearly did not see the danger ahead as he lost his footing and ended up tumbling into a bush next to the cart path. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. His colleagues came to his rescue and managed to pluck him out of the hazard while Aiken, his caddie and his playing partners certainly saw the funny side.However, as Nick Dougherty noted, it would not have been so funny had the spectator fallen onto a snake ... or worse! Live European Tour Golf November 12, 2016, 7:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch the video above to see the unfortunate fan take an embarrassing tumble, and dont miss the final two rounds of the Nedbank Golf Challenge live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: Zanottis historic ace Danger at Lost City Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Cheap Phillies Jerseys China . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Cheap Phillies Jerseys Authentic .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.com/ . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Mercedes chairman Niki Lauda says half of the Formula One grid are putting themselves forward for Nico Rosbergs vacant seat next year.In a surprise announcement on Friday, the reigning champion retired from the sport with immediate effect, leaving Mercedes facing the huge task of replacing him over the winter. Team boss Toto Wolff said the search for Lewis Hamiltons new teammate would start on Monday, but with 18 of the best drivers in the world already under contract for 2017 it is unlikely to be a straightforward process.Nevertheless, Lauda let slip that many of the current F1 drivers had already been in touch with him to talk about the situation.Practically half of Formula One and maybe more, he told Gazzetta dello Sport. I am constantly taking callss. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. Mercedes has one obvious choice already under contract in Pascal Wehrlein, who drove his debut season for Manor this year and has frequently tested next years tyres with the team. But Lauda hinted that Mercedes might want someone with more experience.Hiring a youngster is a risk and we dont know how strong they would be, he added.Lauda admitted the situation had taken him by surprise.I took it badly. I was not expecting it. Nobody in Mercedes imagined he could say enough. At first I didnt believe him.Nico, I told him. Are you pulling my leg? Is it a joke? But he seriously said it was all true. Truly incredible. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '