Legislation provides a number of firearms to be deemed ‘prohibited’.
Prohibited firearms include:
• Any machine gun, sub-machine gun or other firearm capable of propelling projectiles in rapid succession during one pressure of the trigger.
• Any self-loading rimfire rifle.
• Any self-loading centre-fire rifle.
• Any self-loading or pump action Hydrogen Peroxide For Hydroponics
• Any self-loading centre-fire rifle of a kind that is designed or adapted for military purposes.
• Any self-loading shotgun of a kind that Windows System Error Code 80070005
is designed or adapted for military purposes.
• A firearm which substantially assumes the appearance of a prohibited firearm.
• A firearm, not being Wab Dll Outlook 2000
a pistol, of the Uberti or Armi-Jager brands, or any similar firearm fitted with a revolving ammunition cylinder (other than a firearm manufactured before 1920).
• A shotgun fitted with or designed to be fitted with a drum magazine of the “Striker 12” assault shotgun type or any similar weapon.
• Any firearm to which there is attached any article or device capable of muffling, reducing or stopping the noise created by firing the firearm.
• A firearm, not being a pistol, fitted with a stock that is specially designed The Mind-blowing and Singing Superstar of Duncan Sheik
so as Outlook 452 Error Message
to be Windows Vista Recovery
readily detachable, or to operate on a swivel, folding or telescopic basis.
• A firearm made up in the form of Tips For Securing Your Car From Thieves
a stylographic or propelling pen or pencil, capable of being used for the discharge of gas, bullets, shot, dye or pyrotechnic flares.
• A firearm capable of discharging by any means:
• any irritant matter in liquid, powder, gas or chemical form, or
• any pyrotechnic flare or dye, or
• any article known as a “paint-ball”.
• A firearm that:
• substantially duplicates in appearance some other article (such as a walking stick, walking cane or key ring), and
• disguises or conceals the fact that Thriving Under Pressure To Positively Manage Stress
it is a firearm.
• A cannon or other weapon by whatever name known of a type which will expel a projectile by the action of an explosive or other propellant, and which has a barrel with a bore in excess of 10 gauge, not being a firearm of the Very mayelevenblogmix or rocket type designed and intended for use for life saving or distress signalling purposes, an antique muzzle loading firearm, or a rifle or shotgun manufactured before 1920.
• Any firearm which, or part of which, has a dimension less A Family Guideline For Car Seat Safety
than the minimum dimension prescribed for the firearm Genius Video Cam Nb For Win 7
or part by the regulations.
• Any imitation or replica of any firearm (including any imitation or replica pistol, blank fire pistol, shortened firearm, machine gun or sub-machine gun) unless it is of a type approved by the Commissioner.
• Any device known as a “powerhead” that can be attached to the end of a spear gun and that is designed to propel a projectile by means of an explosive.
If you or someone that you know has been charged with an offence relating to a prohibited firearm, speak to a criminal lawyer immediately. They are experienced in dealing with these matters. We will advise you on your legal options in dealing with this charge and fight vigorously at court to protect your rights.
Emmanuel Apokis has many years experience in Criminal Law working with the experienced Criminal Lawyers at Prime Lawyers Wollongong.